Family Adventure Vacations
The "Possible" Dream: Quality-Time with Your Family on an Outdoor Adventure Vacation
O.A.R.S. has been offering family adventure vacations since 1969. We know you put many hopes and much planning into your decision making about your family vacations. You want your kids to have the time of their lives. You also want to be relaxed and able to appreciate their enthusiasm and delight. On our O.A.R.S. Family Friendly Adventure Vacations you can count on rediscovering that adventurous, easy-going parent inside of you—the one who only comes out to play when somebody else is shouldering the work and sweating all the details.
We also know that you dream of filling your family vacation album with meaningful and joyful memories. Playing frisbee or volleyball on one of the huge sandy beaches along the Lower Salmon River after a refreshing swim or perhaps rafting some exciting Main Salmon River rapids before soaking in a natural hot spring. It could also be a lazy breakfast on the Rogue River; witnessing a family of moose as they drink from Wyoming's Snake River; or a memory of family triumph and "high-fives," after navigating your first rapids on the Lower Klamath River.
Join us on a family trip this summer. We promise, your family will carry away lifelong memories from an O.A.R.S. family adventure vacation.
O.A.R.S. Family Friendly Vacations Offer:
- Experienced guides who understand and support the needs of children and parents
- Healthy, delicious food
- Numerous locations, activities, and skill levels to choose from with vacations that cater to families with children as young as four years of age
- One guide designated as "Fun Director," helping to keep children entertained
- "Fun Bag" on each Family Friendly vacation, stocked with games and toys for all ages
- Options for families ranging from trips for first timers with young children to experienced whitewater veterans with teenagers or young adult children.
“I believe this [Yampa River rafting] trip is truly THE most rewarding experience for children and their families. I saw reserved children blossom into confident, engaging, and independent kids. Our family is excited to plan our next trip...The leader and guides were very attentive to the children's positive experience on the river. I believe that every child will look forward to their next river experience because of them.” The Gooding family ~ Waimanalo, HI
"The guides were excellent, fun, safe and informative. My kids said the trip was the best part of their week long California vacation that included zip lining, golf, swimming and numerous other events." Jonathan Schoonmaker ~Austin, TX