- Thursdays: $209/person
- Saturdays: $239/person
Per person based on double occupancy. Price includes $10/person facilities fee.
- Cabin Tent rentals. See prices below
- $8 per person federal, state and local access fees
- Wetsuits included/required on early season and cold weather days
- BOOK ONLINE and automatically save 10%!
- BOOK 12 OR MORE and save 15% off the package price (not including Cabin Tent Rentals)
- ALL ACTIVE DUTY U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL and reserves & their immediate family receive 15% off the package price (not including Cabin Tent Rentals)
- VETERANS GET 15% OFF the package price (not including Saturdays or Cabin Tent Rentals)
- RAFT MORE THAN ONCE DURING THE SAME SEASON and get 20% off each additional trip.
- BECOME A FREQUENT FLOATER and after 5 trips you’ll automatically receive 15% off our 1-day trips!
Discounts applicable on American River trips only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Some restrictions apply. Contact an adventure consultant at 1-855-541-4792 for details. Discounts must be mentioned at the time of booking. No retroactive discounts will be applied after a trip has been booked, confirmed or completed. All such discounts are subject to expiration, restriction or withdrawal without notice.
OARS AT EARTHTREK CAMP
Enjoy some well deserved rest and relaxation time at our riverside campground before and after your adventure-packed whitewater rafting experience. A sampling of our campground amenities include clean and modern restrooms with hot showers, beach and river access, fishing holes for the seasoned or aspiring anglers, games such as ping-pong and cornhole, as well as free WiFi and electronic device charging stations. Our camp is also conveniently located within walking distance to Sierra Rizing Bakery & Coffee House and a handful of other local restaurants.
Sleep the night away in one of our various canvas tents with two options and sizes to choose from to fit your group’s needs. Our canvas river tents are located directly along the water’s edge on a raised deck providing you with a spectacular and private view of the river. Each small river tent includes two single beds, which can be easily pushed together to form a double bed, comfortable sleeping pads, and two chairs on the outside deck facing the river. Each large river tent includes one double bed and one single bed, comfortable sleeping pads, and three chairs.
Our canvas cabin tents are situated on raised decks set slightly further away from the river and feature a covered veranda area with a built-in table where you can sit and enjoy a cold beverage or play a card game with friends or family. Each small cabin tent includes one double and one single bunk bed and each large cabin tent includes one double and three single bunk beds. Inside each cabin tent are comfortable foam sleeping pads. In all river and cabin tent styles you will need to bring your own sleeping bag and pillow or you can bring linens and blankets to make it feel more like home.
Camping Rental options include:
- Small Cabin Tents: $80 per night per tent (6 person maximum)
- Large Cabin Tents: $100 per night per tent (10 person maximum)
- Small River Tents: $80 per night per tent (2 person maximum)
- Large River Tents: $100 per night per tent (3 person max)
View the campground map & info
Please note that camping reservations must be made in advance of arrival and guests may check-in between 4:00 and 8:00 PM.
- Thursdays & Saturdays, June – September
Save 10% when you book online!
Ancestral Lands Acknowledgement
We respect and recognize that many of the river canyons on state and federal lands where we operate are the ancestral homes of indigenous communities. Where we operate on the South Fork of the American River between Chili Bar and Salmon Falls Bridge, we acknowledge the territories of the Nisenan.