Hiking, Sea Kayaking, Rafting, Horseback Riding: Do it all!
We've got something for everyone on our O.A.R.S. multi-sport adventure vacations and you can do it all!. Combine rafting with sea-kayaking and hiking or other fun-filled activities like fishing and horseback-riding on these action-oriented adventure vacations which we've designed to take advantage of the ultimate highlights our adventure travel destinations have to offer!
You'll love our active multi-sport itineraries in the Western U.S. featuring National Parks from Yosemite, Grand Teton and Yellowstone to Canyonlands and Arches:
- Explore giant sequoia groves and hike to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park and enjoy Class IV rafting on the Wild & Scenic Tuolumne River on our Yosemite & Tuolumne Hiker: Peaks, Creeks and Waterfalls California vacation.
- Sea kayaking on a beautiful alpine lake beneath the Tetons in Jackson Hole, Wyoming is just one of the featured activities you'll experience on our Yellowstone & Grand Teton Explorer.
- Raft through Cataract Canyon on the Colorado River, then explore Canyonlands and Arches national parks from the luxury of one of our Utah guest ranches on our Ranch & Raft or Ultimate Southwest Vacation.
We also offer an active adventure vacation north of the border in the pristine Canadian wilderness:
- Our Lodge at Chilko Lake Multi-Sport combines rafting on the wild whitewater of the Chilko River, hiking and horseback riding through fields of wildflowers, fly-fishing for trout and sea kayaking on Chilko Lake, on the border of T'sylos Provincial Park.
Even further afield, O.A.R.S. is proud to offer multi-sport adventure vacations in Chile, Ecuador and Fiji as well:
- Raft the Class V Rio Futaleufu through Chilean Patagonia, hike, horseback ride and Tyrolean traverse over the river on our Futaleufu River Multi-Sport tour.
- Explore Charles Darwin's magical paradise on our Galápagos Naturalist Sailing and Multi-Sport tour - snorkel among sea-lions and brilliantly-colored tropical marine life; mingle with Galapagos tortoises, marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies; hike, surf and horseback ride on Isabela Island all in one extraordinary adventure!
- Go snorkeling among soft corals off the coast of Fiji, raft the Upper Navua and 'luva rivers, and hike through tropical rainforests on our Highlands to Islands: Ultimate Fiji Explorer.