Special Travel Offers and Discounts
LOWER KLAMATH RIVER
Scenic beauty, bouncy, easy rapids & swimming holes perfect for families or first-time rafters | July – August | From $676
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $75 per person on our 3-day July 21st, 28th or August 8th trips!
- Many fun & friendly Class II rapids through a scenic canyon
- 2 nights comfy riverside camping & healthy, delicious meals
- Warm water ideal for swimming, water fights & inflatable kayaking
- Easy hikes, blackberry picking & abundant wildlife
GREEN RIVER THROUGH THE GATES OF LODORE
Fun Class III whitewater, amazing scenery, gorgeous side-hikes, and comfy beach campsites | May – September | From $765
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $75 per person on our 4-day July 23rd*, August 17th & August 20th trips!
*Not valid on Adult-Only departure
- Ideal trip for families & first-time rafters
- Numerous Class II-III rapids perfect for inflatable kayaking
- Deep canyons and stunning red rock scenery
- Prehistoric fossils, ancient American Indian ruins & Wild West hangouts
- Spectacular side hikes
BEGINNING WHITEWATER KAYAK SCHOOL
Learn the basics of whitewater kayaking, reading whitewater and river safety from professional paddlers | July – August | $1499
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $100 per person on our 6-day August 11th trip!
- Beginning Idaho whitewater kayaking instruction course
- Expert instruction from professional ACA certified kayak instructors
- Learn the basics of whitewater kayaking, reading whitewater & river safety
- Includes all necessary expedition gear & kayaks
- Learn combat/eskimo roll, whitewater paddle strokes/braces and self-rescue techniques
GORGES OF THE LOWER SALMON
Raft Class III rapids, camp on sandy beaches, and try a fleet of different boats, including SUPs | July – August | From $969
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $100 per person on our 5-day August 12th trip!
- Exciting Class III whitewater
- Warm water perfect for swimming & water fights
- Riverside camping on giant sandy beaches
- Abundant wildlife including river otters and big horn sheep
- Try out a stand up paddleboard (SUP)
COLORADO RIVER MULTI-SPORT
The best Moab-based adventures includes rafting in Westwater Canyon, hiking & exploring in Arches and Canyonlands | May – September | $999
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $150 per person on our August 28th or 31st trip dates!
- Raft Class III-IV rapids on the Colorado River in Westwater Canyon
- Visit petroglyph panels and outlaw hideouts
- An exploration of Arches National Park
- Tour Island in the Sky District of Canyonlands
- 1 night camping & 2 nights in a comfortable Moab hotel
COLORADO RIVER RAFTING THROUGH WESTWATER CANYON
The “West’s Best Short Whitewater Trip,” offers thrilling Class III-IV rapids, dramatic canyon scenery & beach camping | May – September | $445
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $50 per person on our 2-day August 28th or 31st trip dates!
- Thrilling Class III- IV rapids on the Colorado River through deep canyon walls
- Raft Funnel Falls, Skull Rapid and Sock-it-to-Me
- Hike to petroglyphs, a prospector’s cabin or Butch Cassidy’s hideout
- Camp on a big sandy beach beneath the stars
- View abundant wildlife and dramatic canyon scenery
JACKSON LAKE KAYAKING & SNAKE RIVER RAFTING COMBO
Sea kayaking on Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park combined with a rafting trip down the spectacular Snake River | June – September | From $619
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $50 per person on our 3-day September 1st trip!
- Sea kayak on Jackson Lake with top guides & equipment
- 2 nights of cozy catered camping on Grassy Island beneath the Tetons
- Hike to Leigh Lake, fish for cutthroat trout
- Snake River Rafting in Grand Teton National Park
- See bald eagles, moose, elk & river otter
GRAND CANYON RIM TO RIVER HIKER
Hike the Grand Canyon’s iconic South Kaibab and Bright Angel Trails on this 17-mile, lodge-based adventure that includes a stay at Phantom Ranch | April – October | From $1699
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $150 per person on our 4-day September 6th trip!
- Hike along the Island Trail in Walnut Canyon
- Visit Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Explore ruins at Wupatki National Monument
- Hike the South Kaibab Trail into the Grand Canyon
- Spend one night at Phantom Ranch
- Hike out of the Canyon on the Bright Angel Trail
COLORADO RIVER RAFTING THROUGH CATARACT CANYON
Raft, hike, and explore in Canyonlands National Park on the legendary Colorado River through Cataract Canyon | April – October | From $1499
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our 4-day September 5th trip!
- Explore Canyonlands National Park via the Colorado River
- Sensational hikes & seasonal waterfalls
- Run the legendary Big Drops of Cataract Canyon in a paddle raft
- Prehistoric ruins, rock art panels & cowboy camps
- Scenic return flight over Canyonlands back to Moab
MAIN SALMON RIVER RAFTING
Raft on a fleet of different boats, including dories, paddle rafts, SUPs and inflatable kayaks & camp on sandy beaches | June – September | From $1549
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our 6-day September 9th trip!
- Exciting Class III rapids and a wide selection of boat types
- World-class trout fishing
- Natural hot spring and sandy beaches
- Native American rock art
- Sunset Magazine’s “Best Guided Outdoor Trip” of 2015
YELLOWSTONE & GRAND TETON EXPLORER
Kayak under the Tetons, visit Yellowstone & raft the Snake River on this multi-sport tour of two national parks | June – September | From $1299
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $100 on our September 5th & 12th 5-day trip dates!
- Soak in the glory of Old Faithful & the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
- Sea kayaking on the pristine waters of Jackson Lake beneath the Tetons
- Cozy camping on Grassy Island under a star-filled sky
- Hiking in Grand Teton National Park on trails unmatched in their remoteness & beauty
- Watch for moose, elk, bison & bald eagles on a Snake River rafting trip
COLORADO RIVER RAFTING THROUGH CATARACT CANYON ADULT ONLY
Raft, hike, and explore in Canyonlands National Park on the legendary Colorado River through Cataract Canyon | April – October | $1699
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our 6-day September 24th trip!
- Towering red rock walls, seasonal waterfalls & otherworldly scenery
- Sensational side hikes & stand up paddleboarding on the Colorado
- Raft the legendary Class III – IV rapids of Cataract Canyon
- Prehistoric ruins, rock art panels, and cowboy camps
- Scenic return flight over Canyonlands to Moab
RANCH & RAFT ON THE COLORADO RIVER
4 days of rafting & exploring in Canyonlands & Arches + 2 nights at Red Cliffs Lodge on the Colorado River | April – October | From $2299
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $398 per person!
- Easy floating & Cataract Canyon’s legendary whitewater
- Stunning scenery, sandy beaches & seasonal waterfalls
- Scenic flight over Canyonlands
- Hike & explore Arches & Canyonlands National Parks
- Spend two comfortable nights at Red Cliffs Lodge on the Colorado River
MIDDLE FORK SALMON RIVER RAFTING
6 days with over 100 rapids, hot springs and pristine wilderness | June – September | From $2497
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $400 per person on our September 6th trip!
- Scenic flight from Stanley to our put-in as required
- Pristine alpine scenery, dramatic gorges, rolling hills and waterfalls
- Multiple hot springs, Native American pictographs & abundant wildlife
- 100 rapids in 100 miles & exciting Class III-IV whitewater
- Crystal-clear water & world-class trout fishing
SNAKE RIVER THROUGH HELLS CANYON GOURMET WINE TRIP
Epic rafting, warm water and big, beautiful beaches within the deepest gorge in North America | May – September | From $1829
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $150 per person on our September 14th trip!
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the canyon
- Raft Class III rapids through the deepest gorge in North America
- Visit Kirkwood Historic Ranch & Museum
- Hike to Native American pictographs
- Dories, rafts, inflatable kayaks & SUPs
- Search for eagles, falcons and owls, as well as over 100 other species of birds that call Hells Canyon home