Special Travel Offers and Discounts
Class IV whitewater on California’s premier Wild & Scenic rafting trip just outside of Yosemite | May – September | From $269
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $100 on our June 24th 2-day trip!
- 18 miles of continuous Class IV Tuolumne River whitewater rafting
- Near Yosemite and an easy drive from San Francisco & Sacramento
- 1-, 2- and 3-day rafting trips available in a Wild & Scenic river canyon
- Wine on the River & Craft Beer Tasting trips available
- Camp, hike, play bocce ball or horseshoes, swim, explore creeks & waterfalls
MYSTICAL PERU LODGE TREK
Trek the Salkantay “Inca” Trail to Machu Picchu on this lodge-to-lodge adventure | March – December | From $2890
SPECIAL OFFER: Save 15% on select July and August trip dates! Call for details.
- Hike from Soraypampa to Machu Picchu on the Salkantay Inca Trail
- Stay in Peru mountain lodges each night with hot tubs & gourmet meals
- Encounter Peruvian farmers, gauchos and Inca ruins along the trail
- Trek the Rio Blanco Valley before crossing Salkantay Pass at 15, 213 feet
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy the train ride from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo in the Vistadome Car
YELLOWSTONE & GRAND TETON EXPLORER
Kayak under the Tetons, visit Yellowstone & raft the Snake River on this multi-sport tour of two national parks | June – September | From $1299
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 on our June 17th, July 8th, August 12th, 19th, and September 9th 6-day trip dates!
- Soak in the glory of Old Faithful & the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
- Sea kayaking on the pristine waters of Jackson Lake beneath the Tetons
- Cozy camping on Grassy Island under a star-filled sky
- Hiking in Grand Teton National Park on trails unmatched in their remoteness & beauty
- Watch for moose, elk, bison & bald eagles on a Snake River rafting trip
COLORADO RIVER RAFTING THROUGH CATARACT CANYON | 4 DAYS
Raft, hike, and explore in Canyonlands National Park on the legendary Colorado River through Cataract Canyon | April – October | From $1549
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our June 12th 4-day trip!
- Explore Canyonlands National Park via the Colorado River
- Sensational hikes & seasonal waterfalls
- Run the legendary Big Drops of Cataract Canyon in a paddle raft
- Prehistoric ruins, rock art panels & cowboy camps
- Scenic return flight over Canyonlands back to Moab
COLORADO RIVER RAFTING THROUGH CATARACT CANYON | 6 DAYS
Raft, hike, and explore in Canyonlands National Park on the legendary Colorado River through Cataract Canyon | April – October | From $1649
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our June 17th & 24th 6-day trips!
- Towering red rock walls, seasonal waterfalls & otherworldly scenery
- Sensational side hikes & stand up paddleboarding on the Colorado
- Raft the legendary Class III – IV rapids of Cataract Canyon
- Prehistoric ruins, rock art panels, and cowboy camps
- Scenic return flight over Canyonlands to Moab
MAIN SALMON RIVER DORY ADVENTURE
Ride in a dory through Idaho’s scenic wilderness on the River of No Return | June – September | From $1549
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our 6-day June 21st dory trip!
- Exciting Class III rapids
- World-class trout fishing
- Natural hot spring and sandy beaches
- Native American rock art
- Sunset Magazine’s “Best Guided Outdoor Trip” of 2015
LOWER SALMON RIVER CRAFT BEER TASTING
Raft Class III rapids, camp on sandy beaches & enjoy craft beer and gourmet dinners | July – August | From $969
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $100 per person on our 4-day July 14th trip!
- Exciting Class III whitewater
- Warm water perfect for swimming & water fights
- Riverside camping on giant sandy beaches
- Abundant wildlife including river otters and big horn sheep
- Try out a stand up paddleboard (SUP)
GREEN RIVER RAFTING THROUGH DESOLATION CANYON
Discover red rock scenery, beautiful sandy beaches and more than 50 splashy, fun rapids | May – August | From $1449
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our June 5th Solo Traveler & July 31st 5-day trips!
- Scenic flight over Desolation Canyon
- Towering red-rock canyon walls
- 50+ rapids rated Class II-III
- Petroglyphs, abandoned homesteads & hideouts
- Lots of boat options including oar rafts, inflatable kayaks, SUPs and paddle rafts