Special Travel Offers and Discounts
SOUTH FORK AMERICAN RIVER RAFTING
Join us for 21 exciting miles of splashy Class III rapids | April – September | From $159
SPECIAL OFFER: Save 20% off any Sunday – Friday 21-Miler through June!
- South Fork American River rafting trips are perfect for families & groups
- Paddle exciting Class III rapids like Troublemaker, Satan’s Cesspool & Hospital Bar
- Cool off in the river while swimming through fun rapids & calm pools
- Splashy, fun whitewater rafting through rolling, wooded hills & rocky gorges
- FREE camping, showers & restrooms available at O.A.R.S. American River Outpost
OWYHEE RIVER RAFTING
Enjoy excellent wildlife viewing in a dramatic river canyon on fun, Class III rapids | April – May | $1399
SPECIAL OFFER: $100 off our regular price on all May departures!
- Owyhee River rafting & comfortable catered camping in Southeastern Oregon
- Raft, dory and inflatable kayak options available
- See eagles, antelope, bighorn sheep & even wild horses
- Colorful basalt canyon walls & gemstone-covered beaches
- A great early spring trip in the pristine Owyhee Canyonlands
SNAKE RIVER RAFTING THROUGH HELLS CANYON
Epic rafting, warm water & big, beautiful beaches in the deepest gorge in North America | May – September | From $1199
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 per person on our 5-day June 28th trip when you book by April 30th!
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the canyon
- Raft Class III rapids through the deepest gorge in North America
- Visit Kirkwood Historic Ranch & Museum
- Hike to Native American pictographs
- Dories, rafts, inflatable kayaks & SUPs
- Search for eagles, falcons and owls, as well as over 100 other species of birds that call Hells Canyon home
COLORADO RIVER MULTI-SPORT
The best Moab-based adventures includes rafting in Westwater Canyon, hiking & exploring in Arches and Canyonlands | May – September | $999
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $150 per person on May 7, June 16, July 10, August 28 or 31 trip dates when you book by April 30th!
- Raft Class III-IV rapids on the Colorado River in Westwater Canyon
- Visit petroglyph panels and outlaw hideouts
- An exploration of Arches National Park
- Tour Island in the Sky District of Canyonlands
- 1 night camping & 2 nights in a comfortable Moab hotel
MAIN SALMON RIVER DORY OR ADULT-ONLY ADVENTURES
Ride in a dory through Idaho’s scenic wilderness on the River of No Return | June – September | From $1799
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $200 off our June 13th & 21st dory trips or $150 off our June 13th Adult-only trip when you reserve by April 30th!
- Exciting Class III rapids and a wide selection of boat types
- World-class trout fishing
- Natural hot spring and sandy beaches
- Native American rock art
- Sunset Magazine’s “Best Guided Outdoor Trip” of 2015
YELLOWSTONE & GRAND TETON EXPLORER
Kayak under the Tetons, visit Yellowstone & raft the Snake River on this multi-sport tour of two national parks | June – September | From $1399
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $100 on our June 6th 5-day Solo Travelers trip when you book by April 30th!
- Soak in the glory of Old Faithful & the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
- Sea kayaking on the pristine waters of Jackson Lake beneath the Tetons
- Cozy camping on Grassy Island under a star-filled sky
- Hiking in Grand Teton National Park on trails unmatched in their remoteness & beauty
- Watch for moose, elk, bison & bald eagles on a Snake River rafting trip
RANCH & RAFT ON THE COLORADO RIVER
4 days of rafting & exploring in Canyonlands & Arches + 2 nights at Red Cliffs Lodge on the Colorado River | April – October | From $2299
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $398 per person when you book by April 30th!
- Easy floating & Cataract Canyon’s legendary whitewater
- Stunning scenery, sandy beaches & seasonal waterfalls
- Scenic flight over Canyonlands
- Hike & explore Arches & Canyonlands National Parks
- Spend two comfortable nights at Red Cliffs Lodge on the Colorado River
WINE ON THE MIDDLE FORK SALMON RIVER
6 days with over 100 rapids, hot springs and pristine wilderness paired with wine and gourmet fare | August 27; September 6 | $2882
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $385 per person on our September 6th trip when you book by April 30th!
- Scenic flight from Stanley to our put-in as required
- Pristine alpine scenery, dramatic gorges, rolling hills and waterfalls
- Multiple hot springs, Native American pictographs & abundant wildlife
- 100 rapids in 100 miles & exciting Class III-IV whitewater
- Crystal-clear water & world-class trout fishing