Jackson Lake Kayaking | Snake River Rafting Combo
- Grand Teton Rafting on the Snake River
- Sea kayak on Jackson Lake
- Camp on Grassy Island
- Hike to Moran Creek, fish for cutthroat trout
- See bald eagles, moose, elk & river otter
$659 adult / $554 youth
Sleep Kit/Tent: $25/Included
Prices subject to National Park Service Approval
|River Rating||Minimum Age|
|Class II||4 Yrs|
Snake River Rafting & Kayaking in Grand Teton National Park - Overview
A day or two sea kayaking on Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park combined with a mellow rafting trip down the spectacular Snake River in Wyoming equals a peerless tour of the Tetons.
An extra step into the Wyoming backcountry, where few tread or tour. Add an extra few days to your adventure vacation — or up to a week — and you’ll multiply your Grand Teton experience ten-fold. The Snake River twists along the bases of mile-high, snow-speckled peaks and deep into a wilderness many never see...but lots of eyes might well see you. Bald eagles, moose, elk and river otter are often as abundant as the park’s stellar vantages. Paddle yourself through the majesty of Grand Teton National Park and experience an authentic adventure into America's wild west.
Snake River Rafting & Kayaking Jackson Lake - Itinerary at a Glance
- Meet at Signal Mountain boat ramp, where we learn kayak basics
- Paddle to Grassy Island – unique to O.A.R.S.
- Hike to Moran Creek, fish for cutthroat trout, read a book, paint a sunset
- Hike up a rushing creek to spectacular vistas and overlook of the lake
- Sleep under the stars of the wide Wyoming sky
- Kayak countless inlets and miles of shoreline that beg to be explored
- Encounter a moose drinking from the shallows, an eagle perched in a nearby fir, or a family of deer quietly foraging in the woods
- Shuttle to Pacific Creek on the Snake River for our Snake River rafting trip
- Wildlife is abundant and the sightings are many as the rafts meander across the valley floor
- Relax beneath the Tetons looming majestically in a bright blue sky
- Take out at Deadman’s Bar where your vehicle will be waiting at the end of this Wyoming vacation
Learn more about Grand Teton National Park.
O.A.R.S. West Inc. is an authorized concessioner of Grand Teton National Park and a licensed commercial permit holder in Yellowstone National Park.
Recent Articles on OARS.com
From our Blog...
|Destination River||Meeting Parking||Rapid||Point of Interest||Camp||Put-in||Take-out|
- Trip Reviews
- Write a Review
“This was our first O.A.R.S. experience and a great trip for our family! Our guides were excellent. Everything was handled professionally and the food was good. We have been recommending O.A.R.S. to friends and will definitely be back for another trip soon. Thanks!”
Mark Friedman ~ Portland, OR
“We very much enjoyed the guides. We also enjoyed the company of the other people on the trip. It was a joy to have a large gear bag to put on the zodiac so that our camping was extra comfortable. The leisure afforded by having the guides cook and wash dishes made for a trip of "rustic elegance." The personnel in your office who helped us select a trip appropriate for our family were very helpful.”
John Kirby ~ Cherry Hill, NJ
“The small size of the group, pristine setting, wildness, quiet, beauty, adventure of doing something new, seeing rare (for us) wildlife, the incredible majesty of the scenery.”
Lois Friedlander ~ Mill Valley, CA
“We enjoyed the organization and coordination of the trip. Everything was thought of, and it was a great experience!”
Erica Hague ~ Worcester, MA
Snake River | Jackson Lake Combo 3 Days/ 2 Nights Trip Planner
Please print, sign and return the required forms (for each person in your party) to our office by email, fax or mail at least 60 days prior to your trip.
Trip Planners (includes packing list)
Local Weather & Current Conditions
|Mountain weather throughout the summer. Expect a little bit of everything. Most days are sunny with temps in the 70s.|
|Rarely above 50°|