Wild Alaska - Talkeetna and Kenai Fjords
- Enjoy a scenic flight & train ride
- Raft a glacier-fed river
- Sea kayak in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Stunning scenery & wildlife galore
- 5 nights camping & 3 nights lodging
*Price based on group size. Call for details.
Single Supplement: $400
Per person based on double occupancy
|River Rating||Minimum Age|
|Class III-IV||12 Yrs|
Wild Alaska: Talkeetna & Kenai Fjords - Overview
Perhaps nowhere in North America is the call of the wild as strong as in Alaska. This all encompassing O.A.R.S. exploration of southcentral Alaska combines a three-day rafting trip on the Talkeetna River and a three-day sea kayaking adventure in Kenai Fjords National Park. Travelers also enjoy a scenic flight, a beautiful train journey through the Alaskan wilderness and a boat trip among the turquoise icebergs and hundreds of harbor seals in the glacial waters of Aialik Bay. Enjoy five nights of wilderness camping with deluxe meals, and three nights of cozy, casual B&B-based accommodations on this wonderful introduction to wild Alaska.
Wild Alaska Vacation - Itinerary at a Glance
- Our Wild Alaska journey of discovery begins with a scenic drive from Anchorage to the remote village of Talkeetna
- Take a scenic flight to the put-in for the Talkeetna River
- Raft the exciting Class III-IV rapids on this glacier-fed river
- Take the train through the wilderness to the quaint port-town of Seward
- Enjoy a three-day sea kayaking tour of the scenic icebound landscapes of Kenai Fjords National Park
- Transfer back to Anchorage for flights home
From our Blog...
|Destination River||Meeting Parking||Rapid||Point of Interest||Camp||Put-in||Take-out|
- Trip Reviews
- Write a Review
Wild Alaska - 9 Days Trip Planner
Please print, sign and return the required forms (for each person in your party) to our office by email, fax or mail at least 90 days prior to your trip.