Gather your Friends & Family for a Private Trip!
We recognize that some travelers prefer to think outside the box when it comes to planning a group adventure. Whether it’s a family reunion, girlfriend getaway, bachelor party or corporate event, we make it easy with the assistance of our dedicated private trips manager and our team of adventure travel professionals. And with our large selection of unique trips all over the world, you can count on OARS to provide a first-class rafting, sea kayaking, hiking or multi-sport adventure that will suit your entire group’s interests and abilities.
The Perks of Planning a Private Trip with OARS
- Over 75 unique adventure travel itineraries to choose from and dozens of other “off the shelf” itineraries in our archives, ideally suited for your next private vacation.
- Special departures reserved exclusively for private trips.
- More than four decades of trip planning experience and a dedicated private & charter trips manager at your fingertips to help design your own custom adventure.
- Custom pricing, including special group discounts available.
Check Out a Few Customized Private Trips We’ve Put Together Recently…
- 6-day family reunion on Idaho’s Main Salmon River—a multi-generational lodge-to-lodge adventure
- 3-day multi-family annual get-together on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River in Oregon
- 2-day bachelor party on the Class IV Tuolumne River near Yosemite National Park
- 13-day alumni travel trekking adventure in Peru, including Machu Picchu and exploring the Sacred Valley
- 4-day corporate team building event on the Lower Salmon River in Idaho
- 6-day incentive travel trip on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon in Utah’s Canyonlands National Park
“I recently contracted with OARS to take myself and 12 customers for a trip in Cataract Canyon. I don’t know how you guys do it…but again you have exceeded my expectations, from planning, organizing and executing the trip!!! I plan several award trips for my area a year and this certainly was the easiest to plan. Carrie took care of every detail of the trip! I would highly recommend OARS to any company planning an awards or team building event.
— Kaycee E. McNeff, Kohler Co.
Ready to go? Contact an adventure consultant today to start planning your private trip at 1-800-346-6277.