OARS Media Kit – For the Press
Wondering how OARS got started? Curious if we know anything about filming on wild rivers and in our country’s National Parks? Looking for the latest press information, photos, or B-roll footage? You’ve come to the right place.
Learn about our history and company story here.
For interviews, additional company information or press requests, contact Steve Markle at 209-753-4797.
A selection of rafting and trip images from many of our destinations that are approved for media use can be found in this gallery. For additional photo or video requests, please use the contact form here.
Please note: OARS is not licensed to share all the photography on our website. The unauthorized use of stock imagery copied from our site could result in a fine.
- Adventure Alert – Experience Grand Canyon THIS Season
- OARS and the Sacramento LGBT Community Center Launch 2nd Annual Pride Month Event
- Spring Storms Boost Snowpack, Improve 2022 Rafting Outlook
- OARS Presents Dory Land, New Film Celebrating 50 Years of Idaho Dories
- Top Adventures for 2022
- OARS Expands its Efforts to Help Create a More Accessible and Inclusive River Community
- Top 5 Trips to Give Your Family for the Holidays
- OARS & The Pam & George Wendt Foundation Announce 2022 Guide School Scholarship
- Inaugural Voyage of Cathedral in the Desert Dory
- OARS Honors BIPOC Mental Health Month
- OARS and the Sacramento LGBT Community Center Invite You to “Take Your Pride Outside” in June
- Why a River Trip is the Perfect Pandemic Vacation
- Top Road Trip Rafting Adventures for 2021
- OARS Announces New Yosemite and Grand Canyon Hiking Experiences
- Top Five Rafting Trips For Families in 2020
- OARS SETS SIGHTS ON BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS TO THE OUTDOORS
- OARS LAUNCHES NEW WHITEWATER ROWING CLINICS FOR 2020 SEASON
- OARS Celebrates 50th Anniversary with Community Events – Raises More than $20,000 for Youth and River Guide Organizations
- OARS’ CATARACT CANYON TRIP RECOGNIZED AS “BEST RAFTING TRIP”
- OARS Launches Hidden Canyons