OARS WYOMING REGIONAL MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Wyoming Regional Manager is responsible for the orderly operation of all trips originating from the Jackson warehouse while maintaining the highest standards for safe trips and guest satisfaction. As a member of the management team, is responsible for maintaining effective communication between management/main office in general and the guides and other operational staff.
- Reports to the Director of Operations.
- Works at minimum 5 days per week in April, May and September and 6 days per week in June, July and August.
- Is the direct supervisor for all guides, drivers and food packers and schedules all staff performing duties related to the operation of trips originating from the Jackson warehouse.
- Is responsible for maintaining and managing the warehouse facilities in Jackson, WY, including all basic property management.
- Personnel Management and Scheduling
- Communication with Managing Agencies
- Communication with Angels Camp Main Office
- Health and Safety Officer
- Interpretative and Safety Training Programs
- Equipment Management
- Vehicle Management (including trailers)
- Warehouse Management
- Environmental Program Officer
HOW TO APPLY
This is an exciting career opportunity with OARS! If you have outdoor adventure industry experience and a track record of working as part of an effective team in a fast-paced environment, please email your resume and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com with “Wyoming Regional Manager” in the subject line. We are also happy to provide more information and a detailed job description via the above email address.
No phone calls please.