Job Announcement – Various Positions
OARS, one of the most respected outfitters in adventure travel, is seeking to fill multiple Regional Manager, Assistant Manager and River Manager positions for our California and Oregon Operations, ranging from full-time year-round, to full-time seasonal. All of these positions have competitive compensation packages (based on experience), year-round company-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance, work-life balance with wellness program benefits, 401k, monthly cell phone reimbursement for the term of the season, access to pro deals, discounts on OARS trips and more.
- Strong operational experience in the whitewater rafting industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Broad knowledge about outfitting multi-day river trips
- Capability for strategic decision-making
- Experience managing a team of employees of various levels of experience and background, driving culture through the employees and operations
- Experience in time management and seasonal planning
- A visible, proactive, personally involved leader with organizational management background
- Grants Pass, Oregon (Rogue and Lower Klamath Rivers)
- Angels Camp, California (Tuolumne, Merced and North Fork Stanislaus Rivers)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest in a Regional Manager, Assistant Manager or River Manager position, as well as employer references by email to: email@example.com. Application deadline: January 1, 2022 or until filled.