Employment > O.A.R.S. Store Clerk | Campground Host
Retail Sales Clerk and O.A.R.S. River Park Adventure Campground Host
O.A.R.S. is seeking a seasonal retail sales clerk/campground host person for our River Park Adventure Campground on the South Fork American River in Lotus.
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest in this position, as well as personal and employer references by email to Kristi Reif at: email@example.com no later than March 31. No phone calls please.
Reports to: California Regional Manager
Ideal candidate must be friendly, good with people and able to work with minimum amount of supervision.
- Assist and check in rafters/campers
- Open and close retail store daily
- Accept payment for merchandise and make change
- Run credit card charges via online terminal using PayPal
- Stock shelves, counters and tables with merchandise
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise to promote sales
- Keep daily record of sales and submit weekly reports using Microsoft Excel
- Record amount of cash in register at end of shift
- Keep the store clean and orderly
- Clean bathroom stalls, toilets, showers, sinks and floors
- Stock TP, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Maintain and clean platform tents and surrounding area
- Launder sleeping bags, sheets, towels
- General campground and campsite maintenance as needed
- Empty trash cans and oversee recycling
- Enforce campground rules (campfires, smoking, quiet hours, etc.)